Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mélage à trois


Mélage à trois...definitely an ear-catching name. It is such a great product. A bag full of pre-cut red, green, and yellow bell pepper strips makes it so easy to cook peppers!! I personally happen to be rather lazy, and especially after a long day, anything that will save me time is a good idea. I don't have to get each pepper out, wash, slice, etc. requiring dirtying a cutting board and knife. Here's how I used them today: got a TJs chicken sausage and sliced it up as well as the mélage à trois peppers and added them to a frying pan (with TJs canola oil spray). Let them heat up and move them around the pan. Definitely under ten minutes. I put them on handmade corn tortillas and had lunch. Easy as 1-2-3 or maybe red-yellow-green!!!
I highly reccommend these AND if you are watching your budget, each bag is only $1.69. Sounds good to me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment