Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beef Tamales

I have been a regular eater of these tamales for about five years. They are really good; the center is really moist, filled with shredded beef and carrots and has a red color to it. I am by no means a connoisseur when it comes to mexican food, but these are just amazing. It's super easy to grab one out of your freezer and put it in the microwave for three minutes. These are also a great value, 2.29 for a package of two.
There are two other varieties that I know of, chicken tamales and green chile and cheese. My boyfriend tells me that the green chile and cheese ones are awesome, however I don't eat a whole lot of cheese so I haven't tried them. The chicken ones, in my opinion, are not nearly as delicious as the beef!
So try and enjoy!
Report back your opinions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment