Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fig Butter


I always love trying new food at Trader Joe's. Monday night, I picked this fig butter up because I can never seem to get enough figs. It is delicious; great taste of figs and super-sweet containing more fruit than sugar. If you like figs, this is an awesome addition to your food repertoire! I have been spreading it on two pieces of toasted Trader Joe's sprouted flourless whole wheatberry bread with 2 eggs in the middle. Add some fruit and/or yogurt and you have an delicious and wholesome breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea for a blog! I love Trader Joe's! I wish we had one in Utah. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make a fig newton sandwich! I think this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spread this on Wasa bread with peanut butter, raisins and whole almonds. OMG! So delicious and filling!

    ReplyDelete