Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spicy Pico de Gallo topped Guacamole

Part 3 of 3 of my Breakfast Installment.
Ok I had you waiting there for a whole five minutes until I posted this one. So where did we leave off? Now you have a yummy breakfast all ready for you to eat. I'm sure that it would be delicious if you went ahead and ate it there. However, your meal is not complete!
This guacamole is unlike any other I have had. Usually, they come sealed in little packages as either regular guacamole or spicy guacamole. Then you have to buy pico de gallo or salsa. This has both AND the pico de gallo is hot too! So I literally scooped up a big spoonful of this amazing creation onto my plate and I had an amazing meal.
This guac is really good, and if you haven't tried TJ's other guacamoles, this tastes essentially the same, plus a little fresh spice to go along with it. Try it, buy it, and let me know what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment